Which means a huge picture dump!
As usual, sorry for shit cell cam quality. I really should invest in an actual camera.
Since I have no life outside of class, all the following are from or related to my painting class.
A typical palette... I find it ridiculous that this picture came out the clearest.
A "narrative sketch." I don't particularly like this one, but I took a picture of it for posterity as I have since painted another one over it.
Still life; I regret the awkward placement of the head.
This one was intended as a Fauvist exercise.
Yet another hat; this one I knit while on the train to and from the Metropolitan Museum of Art in NYC with the painting class.Our next project is a transcription of a master work. I chose Ruben's Prometheus Bound. What can I say, I like naked guys and liver.
This is the preliminary charcoal sketch. I realized I actually like charcoal despite the horrible noise of vine charcoal on paper... ugh!
The sketch on the canvas... It's actually quite large; about 35"x38".
This is the progress after one day of painting. I'll probably post more WIPs as I work on this thing.And here is something ridiculous I found on the interwebs.
1 comment:
YOU ARE SO GOOD I"M JEALOUS!!!!
WHEN ARE YOU COMING BACK???
Post a Comment