Been drawing in MS Paint on the shit computer here... haven't tried mouse art seriously since about the seventh grade (!) Drawing with a mouse... sucks.
But in a way, there is a kind of weird patient OCD enjoyment derived from paintbucketing everything in once I finish the linearts... kind of like building with Legos or something.
All this MS Painting made me nostalgic for the stuff I used to do in 7th/8th grade (5-6 years ago!) so I dug it up and conveniently put it side by side for comparison. Granted, I probably spent like 30+ hours on the larger two pictures while I spent like 30 minutes on each of the newer ones.
hmm, it's funny to see how far (or not!) I have come in 5 years...
2 comments:
heheh, the chibis were awesome...and as far as I could go with my mouse on MS Paint is abstract images. Would you like to see the ones I drew under house arrest when at Taiwan without internet? They obviously represent a certain sadness...
Omgad julia is this what you do at work? HAHA <3 <3 <3
I loveeee!!! AMAZINGGGGG HUGS
Post a Comment