...my God...
It's 6:30 am and I'm awake not because I woke up early, but because I never fell asleep. There's no hell worse than being exhausted but having nothing happen when you close your eyes. If I try to lie still in the dark there's this horrible feeling of crawling on my skin that is almost nauseating and I have to move around.
I think I'm writing this post just to make sure I can still form words at this point.
What the hell? I'm not even particularly stressed out or anything... gah. Maybe it's time to invest in some OTC meds...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
:( Looks like it's been a rough week for you.
Your post says it was updated Wed., so I'm wondering if you had Veteran's Day off?
Anyways, insomnia (if it is)probably shouldn't be ignored...avoid OTC meds whenever possible if it's a problem that can be treated easily, you don't wanna deal with the unnecessary side effects! Get plenty of rest and drink lots of water...I know this sounds cliched, but believe me it helps! (if anything devote some time to doing NOTHING and just relax...you'll feel better) :]
Post a Comment